Travelling to another country for mobility implies significant changes and the formalisation of various administrative and bureaucratic procedures before travelling to the destination, upon arrival in the new country and during the stay.
Lack of knowledge of the processes and requirements for formalising everything that is necessary or obligatory entails substantial delays or loss of time and money for the person on the move, who at a given moment may have difficulties in carrying out administrative procedures. These situations slow down international mobility and incorporation, generating uneasiness for the posted person both before and upon arrival at the destination. This classic Campussing programme is designed for those students who want to have everything under control before travelling to the destination where they are going to study and do not make any mistakes that may delay their incorporation or mobility process.
We listen to you carefully to solve and answer all the doubts you may have, and assist you with all the formalities you need to complete before leaving your country, keeping you informed and guiding you in every phase of the mobility process, and being mobility experts we can give you the keys, tips and tricks you should know to speed up and have everything ready easily. Prepare your disembarkation at your destination with the help of your personal mobility assistant Campussing, and in a simple way you will speed up all the steps without forgetfulness or incidents.
– Up to 6 weeks of personalized attention, if not completed before traveling to Spain may be used the remaining days upon arrival at your destination.
– Resolution of mobility consultations in online format (email) unlimited in this period and telephone for urgent matters.
– Assistance with the processing of your visa, valid for students and professionals or workers traveling to Spain.
– Preparation of the dossier for the processing of the study and stay permit, work and residence permit depending on your profile. For all those cases in which it is possible to apply for a stay or residence permit for studies or work in Spain, this formal application is also included. If the application must be made from your country, in origin, then we will prepare all of them for you to submit.
– Support with the management of translations of official documents to have them in agile terms between 24h to 48h.
– The cost of translations is not included in the program.
– Advice with the contracting of travel, health and accident insurance or whatever is required, depending on your profile, age and situation, with a view to the processing of the policy being issued immediately or within 72 hours.
– Insurance prices will be invoiced separately as they are not included.
– It includes the completion of up to 6 procedures or formalities that we can advance before traveling or prepare them for your arrival at destination.
– We include in this program, if you wish, your pick up on arrival at the airport or station in Spain and transfer to your accommodation or transfer station in the city center (maximum 15 kms). The pick up point and destination will be determined once you have your arrival defined.
Below are some of the arrangements we can make for you. Some of them are mandatory by law when traveling to Spain and others are optional.
You can choose 6 among the following ones:
– Register and/or deregister at the consulate.
– Request the registration and certificate of census registration.
– Apply for the social security number.
– Request registration with the AEAT if you come to work.
– Application for registration as a non-resident in AEAT.
– Registration and deregistration in the health system.
– Registration in medical center.
– Application for a health card.
– If you are European, application for the European health card.
– Registration of beneficiaries in the INSS.
– Processing the invitation letter.
– Registration in academic, sports or other institutions.
– Help with the application for the Foreigner Identification Number (NIE).
– Assistance with the application for the Foreigner Identification Card (TIE).
– Registration as an EU citizen.
– Opening of a free bank account or others according to your profile.
– Application for certificates.
– Declaration of entry.
These steps should be arranged with the Campussing assistant assigned to you, once you have already contracted the program, and if you are interested in other steps please ask your Campussing assistant when he/she contacts you.
Once you sign up for this service and your request is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to get started, plan and guide you with any questions you may have regarding the necessary mobility processes. We will inform you about the documentation you will need to have ready for your mobility, and where and how to request the ones you do not have. If we need documentation exclusively for the correct execution of the contracted service, you must provide it to us so that we can assist you in time and form.
In addition to the additional services detailed for this mobility program on the main page Campussing Programs: http://www.campussing.com/programa-movilidad-personas/ We offer you the following additional options that you could hire additionally.
- Accompaniment: If you would like us to accompany you to the appointments at the destination to guide you through the whole process, a Campussing assistant can accompany you and wait for you at the appointment place to assist you. Also, it is perfect if you do not speak Spanish so that he/she can translate or act as an interpreter. This service is available in Spanish or English.
- Transfers: if you wish, on the day of the appointment your Campussing assistant can also pick you up at a meeting point, if possible at your hotel or home and take you to the office where the appointment has been arranged, as long as it is within the same city. At the end of your appointment, he/she will take you back to the meeting point.
- Multilingual Attention Service: If you do not speak English or Spanish, or prefer to be attended in any other language, we can attend you in the language of your choice. This service must be requested upon quotation request and acceptance.
Payment of immigration fees:
Throughout the development of a mobility services program, in some processes, as for example may be the application for a visa, foreign applicants must pay a processing fee. This program does not include the payment of any fees. Fees are a personal expense to be paid by the foreigner or applicant.
In some cases we can pay them in advance on your behalf, saving you a trip to the bank.
In order for us to make the payment in advance, there must be a prior written agreement so that we can pay them in advance as a supplement. If we pay them in advance, you will have to reimburse us later. If you have contracted a mobility program or services on the Campussing platform, you will only pay the cost of the fee and as a Campussing member we will not charge you any additional management fees.
Reservation & Payment
The reservation of this mobility program or services on the Campussing platform is effective upon receipt of payment in our bank account. The price indicated on the website includes VAT or taxes corresponding to the country in which the service is provided.
This product may be cancelled up to one week in advance as long as Campussing has not started the formal processing of the product. Formal processing is understood as the moment in which we start the execution of the contracted service. Any management carried out, the sending of a personalized mail, a phone call, a displacement, the payment of a fee or other management carried out, will be sufficient proof of the beginning of the formal activity.
We offer flexible and fair conditions. Whenever applicable and contemplated in the cancellation policy, we will proceed with the refund. In addition, if it is not contemplated, but we consider it fair and opportune, we will also proceed to make a full or partial refund as appropriate. The refund will always be made by the same means by which the payment was made.
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: