Temporary residence and work in the framework of transnational provision of services

This is an authorisation for temporary residence and work in the framework of the transnational provision of services, which allows a foreign worker to move to a work centre in Spain and to depend, by means of a specific employment relationship, on a company established in a State that does not belong to the European Union or the European Economic Area.

From: 1.350,00


The contracting institutions or companies based in Spain are responsible for activating this application process. Campussing can set this process in motion and take care of it, coordinating the whole process of formalising the temporary residence and work permit with the contracting institution and the worker who is going to be relocated.

With the contracting of this service Campussing includes the processing of the work permit and the support to the displaced person at all times, both in their country of origin and upon arrival in Spain. For this purpose, we will help you with the processing of your Foreigner Identification Card so that the worker can process it easily and comfortably.


As mentioned above, this is a temporary residence and work authorisation within the framework of the transnational provision of services, which allows a foreign worker to move to a work centre in Spain and to depend, through a specific employment relationship, on a company established in a State that does not belong to the European Union or the European Economic Area.

This authorisation may be granted in the following cases:

  1. When the temporary posting takes place on behalf of and under the direction of the foreign company on which he/she depends, to another company established or carrying out its activity in Spain, for the execution of a contract for the provision of services agreed between the two companies.
  2. When the worker is temporarily posted to work centres in Spain belonging to the same company or business group.
  3. In the case of the posting of highly qualified workers to supervise works or services that companies based in Spain are going to carry out abroad.


  • Not be a citizen of a State of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or a family member of citizens of these countries to whom the Union citizen regime applies.
  • Not be in Spanish territory illegally.
  • Not have a criminal record in Spain or in their previous countries of residence for offences under Spanish law.
  • Not have been banned from entering Spain and not be refused entry in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement to this effect.
  • Not be, where applicable, within the period of commitment not to return to Spain.
  • Be a legal resident in the country or countries where the posting company is located.
  • That the national employment situation allows for hiring.
  • Have carried out their professional activity in the country where their company is based on a regular basis and for at least one year.
  • Have been in the service of the posting company for at least nine months.
  • The posting company must guarantee the worker posted to Spain the working conditions applicable in accordance with the provisions of Law 45/1999.
  • The posting company must be up to date with its tax and Social Security obligations.

The following are expressly excluded:

  • Travel for the purpose of training activities, except for travel to companies in the same group.
    The travel of sailing personnel with respect to merchant navy companies.


We will organise all the documentation necessary to process the application and ensure the proper preparation of the documents to be submitted by the employee or employer. Once prepared, we will submit the documentation and make the formal application on behalf of the employer.

Campussing will ask the parties for the necessary documentation for each process, ensuring that they comply with the format and form as set out by the administration.


The application must be made at any time prior to entry into Spain. The decision period is set at 3 months from the day the formal application is made. The Administration will notify the hiring company or its representative of its decision.

If granted, the worker will have one month to apply for his/her visa at the diplomatic mission or consular office of the demarcation or country in which he/she resides. The diplomatic mission will decide within 1 month of the visa application. Once the worker has been picked up, he/she will have to enter Spanish territory within the deadlines established for them. Once in Spain, the employer will register the worker, who in turn must apply for a Foreigners’ Identification Card (TIE) if travelling to Spain for a period of more than 6 months.

They must apply for it within a maximum period of one month from the date of their registration with the social security system.


Immigration fees are not included in the price of the service and are to be paid separately. These fees are a personal expense of the foreign citizen who carries out an immigration procedure in Spain or of the contracting institution.

In order to facilitate the process and if you wish, we can pay them on your behalf beforehand, so that you do not have to travel, but you will have to reimburse the cost.

We can pay all the fees necessary for the execution of the service, or you can pay them in person at the corresponding Spanish bank that you work with. Therefore, if Campussing advances the payment of the fees, you will have to pay 1. the cost of the fee established by the Ministry + 2. the cost of the Campussing service for the payment of the fees.