The assumptions for which a return authorization can be issued and granted are:
- Being the holder of a residence or stay authorization and having initiated the procedures for renewal or extension of the authorization that enables him/her to remain in Spain within the legal term.
- To be the holder of a valid foreigner’s identity card and to have submitted a request for a duplicate card due to theft, loss, destruction or disablement.
- To prove that the trip responds to a situation of necessity and exceptional reasons and to have a favorable resolution of the initial authorization of residence or stay and to have in process the issuance of the foreigner’s identity card.
If you want to obtain your authorization without incidents, do not hesitate to contract this service and do not worry about it. We will prepare all the documentation and organize the whole process as quickly as possible so that if you have to travel abroad you do not lose your right to return to Spain. The authorization is valid for 90 days, live a smart mobility!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!