If you have been in Spain for at least three years, have a work contract and can prove family ties with other foreign residents, you can apply for this temporary residence permit as long as you meet the requirements established by the administration for this procedure. This is a permit that is framed in the process and Organic Law 4/2000 and whose resolution or response to the application is estimated in three months from the day following the presentation of the formal application, both for the initial application and for the renewal.
Campussing speeds up the timeframe considerably by assigning the case to a Campussing assistant who will be in charge of speeding up the process with the interested party. We help you throughout the whole process: with the preparation of the documentation, with the formal application for residency, management and processing of documentation with the parties in each case, follow-up until the procedure is completed in its entirety, requesting an appointment for fingerprinting and obtaining the Foreigners Identification Card (TIE) and with any incident that may arise or doubts that you may have throughout the process.
The granting of the authorisation will be accompanied by an authorisation to work as an employee or self-employed person in Spain for the duration of the authorisation, which is granted for one year. At the end of the year, you can apply for a residence permit or a residence and work permit.
If you want to have a smooth experience with the formalisation and obtaining of this temporary residence permit for exceptional circumstances, but above all an agile and professional process, don’t wait any longer, get it and live a smart mobility!!!
- Not be a citizen of a State of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or a family member of citizens of these countries to which the Union citizen regime applies.
Not have a criminal record in Spain and in their previous countries of residence for offences under Spanish law.
- Not be banned from entering Spain and not be refused entry in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement to this effect.
- Not to be, where applicable, within the period of commitment not to return to Spain that the foreigner has assumed when returning voluntarily to his/her country of origin.
- To have stayed continuously in Spain for a minimum period of three years. For this requirement to be met, absences from Spain during this period may not exceed 120 days.
- Have family ties (spouse or registered partner, ascendants or descendants in the first degree and direct line) with other resident foreigners or with Spaniards, or present a report accrediting their social integration issued by the Autonomous Community (or the City Council if the Autonomous Community has authorised it), in whose territory they have their habitual residence.
In the event that the report has not been issued within 30 days, a circumstance that must be duly accredited by the interested party, this requirement may be justified by any legally admissible means of proof.
- To have an employment contract signed by the worker and employer, for a period of no less than one year. The company or employer must be registered with the Social Security, as well as be up to date with their tax and Social Security obligations.
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: