This is a residence permit for family members of Highly Qualified Personnel who meet the conditions or have already obtained the corresponding work and residence permit for PAC, within the framework of Law 14/2013. This law and permit authorises members of the holder’s immediate family to apply for this residence permit at any time. As such, this permit allows the holder’s spouse to also obtain permission to work legally in Spain, and his or her children and direct ascendants who are dependents of the holder to obtain a legal permit as well. Those dependants of the holder who are of legal age may work legally if they wish to do so.
If you are a Highly Qualified AL Staff or a family member of one it is advisable that you are aware of the importance of having a team of experts such as Campussing take care of organising the process and application for the residence permit that your children, spouse or dependent parents need to legally reside in Spain.
Whether the worker’s plan is to travel before the arrival of their family to organise the installation and preparations, or if the plan is to travel all together at the same time, it is advisable to organise everything in advance and with time to avoid unforeseen events and problems with permits.
It is important to note that, within the framework of this residence and work permit, we can apply jointly or successively for the residence permit for companions of the holder, i.e. we can apply for the permit for spouses, children and parents of the holder (direct ascendants or descendants of the holder), both at the same time of applying for it for the worker and at a later date. Campussing recommends that this be done at the same time for various reasons. But this must be planned taking into account many factors, and at Campussing we can help you with this, ensuring the correct processing of the application as well as the general plan for the whole family according to your needs.
We can obtain this permit whether the highly qualified personnel and their family members are abroad or in Spain, as long as they are in a legal situation. The processes to be followed are different depending on whether the candidate is in Spain or not, but we can process both with agility so that he/she can be incorporated as soon as possible.
This service includes assistance and accompaniment from the moment of the permit application until the reception of the resolution. All the incidences suffered during the process, such as the updating of documentation, response to requests from the Ministry of Migration are included. In addition, once the residence and work permit is granted, it is included that your Campussing assistant helps and assists you with the processing of your visa in your country of origin and with the processing of the application and obtaining of your foreigner identification card (TIE) once in Spain. What are you waiting for, hire us and live a smart mobility!!!
As soon as we receive the service request, we will assign a Campussing assistant who will coordinate the immigration process with the Administration, with the holder and his family members, working to complete all the procedures and formalities in time, both in origin and already in Spain. The Campussing assistant will be responsible for indicating at all times all the steps to follow so that the application can be completed in the shortest possible time.
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: