Registration of imported vehicle in Spain

Service consisting of registering your foreign vehicle in Spain including everything you need, both the processing of the green plates before 60 days from its entry into Spain, obtaining the ordinary plates and registration.

From: 250,00


If you plan to import your vehicle from abroad, you must register it in Spain. The definitive registration plates are the white or ordinary plates, but previously if you do not have them you must request the green plates to be able to circulate with the foreign vehicles while the ordinary registration is being processed or therefore the temporary green registration plates.

European Union citizens must register their cars in the country where the owner usually resides. To apply for a license plate we must go to the Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico within 60 days after we start using our new car in Spain. In addition, we must also go to an ITV station to request the Spanish Ficha de Inspección Técnica (Technical Inspection Card).

The process consists of first requesting a temporary circulation permit to circulate until we have all the papers in order, the green license plates, and for it we will have to justify that the vehicle that we intend to register is of our property. Likewise, in order to obtain the green license plates and later the ordinary license plates, we will have to pay the corresponding fees at the Provincial Traffic Headquarters.

If you wish, from Campussing we can carry out the initial application process for the temporary green plates, the ordinary plates and therefore the complete registration of the imported vehicle. By contracting this service in a simple way, as soon as we receive your request we will get started and a Campussing assistant will contact you to coordinate this process.


If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: