Quotation request and consultation for legalization of documents for internships

We help you to legalize any foreign public document that you intend to use in a destination country in a comfortable, fast and simple way.



We help you legalize any foreign public document intended to be used in the country of destination. Before traveling to your destination, we can perform the general legalization if you are going to a non-member country of the Hague Convention.

We also perform the single legalization, called Hague Apostille, when you require the documents for Hague Convention countries. And if you are already in a Campussing destination, and you need to legalize a foreign document for that country, we can help you and legalize your documents whether the foreign document comes from a Hague Convention country or not. Ask for a free quote and don’t worry about it.

And if you need a sworn translation of an official document or certificate, we offer you the possibility of having it ready within 24 to 48 hours.