Property Transfer Tax Rate (ITP) M600 of tenant rentals

If you are the tituar and have not registered your spouse and children as beneficiaries with the National Social Security Institute (INSS), you must do so in order for their rights to be fully recognised.



Once you have contracted this service and your claim has been formalised, your Campussing assistant will contact you to answer any queries you may have, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.

Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted in order to carry out the procedure and update the data correctly before the INSS.  In addition, if your presence is necessary for any reason to complete this registration, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the appointment, trying, whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that is convenient for you.  We take care of everything!


If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: