In order to make the process of opening a free Spanish bank account as easy as possible, Campussing has teamed up with one of the biggest banks in Spain – Banco Sabadell! By choosing Sabadell you will be able to open, maintain and use your account for free. Banco Sabadell offers its services in English as well as online, so you can open your account even before traveling to Spain and activate it conveniently upon your arrival!
To open your free bank account, simply fill out the form below. Please attach a copy of your Passport/ID. We will immediately forward your request and put you on copy in the e-mail! Further instructions will then follow in the e-mail. The free bank account is called “Cuenta Expansión” and it includes:
- No maintenance or start-up costs
- Free withdrawals from any Sabadell Group ATM as well as any Euro 6000 / Bankia ATM (in case of withdrawals at any Euro 6000 / Bankia ATM, you will need to withdraw a minimum of 60€ to avoid fees otherwise 60 cents will apply)
- Free, secure online banking in English and Spanish
- No fees on international transfers within the Euro-Zone or the UK in €
- Customer service in English and Spanish
- Free debit card and credit card
- Return of 1% of your direct debited bills (up to 20€ per month)
For more details, please fill out the form below. Once we put you in touch with Sabadell you can address all kinds of questions you might have directly to them. The opening of the bank account is not binding, so you do not need to worry.