Obtaining the housing report for family reunification

The aim is to obtain a document certifying, among other things, that they have adequate housing to meet their needs and those of their family.



This report must be submitted by foreigners who want to apply for an initial temporary residence permit for family reunification or when renewing it, only if they have changed their domicile. In these procedures, the applicant is required to prove, among other things, that he/she has adequate housing to meet his/her needs and those of his/her family. To do so, you must request a report from the Autonomous Community of the place where you live or from the Town Council of your usual place of residence, if the Autonomous Community so provides.

If you find yourself in this situation and you need to justify your situation, Campussing can help you to process it in a timely manner. If you are not sure about the process, don’t hesitate, hire your entry declaration processing service and don’t worry about it, live a smart mobility!