Obtaining a single status certificate

Service consisting of obtaining a certificate of spinsterhood which can be used to officially verify that the applicant is not married or has not contracted a marriage.

From: 150,00


To prove that you are single, you will be asked for what is commonly known as the “Certificado de Soltería”, which in practice is the Certificado de Fe de Vida y de Estado. Although sometimes confused, it is the same procedure. It is a special Certificate as it verifies that you are alive and your marital status. For this service we will require your presence, we will organise the necessary appointments to process it and a Campussing assistant will accompany you during the process, preparing all the documentation and telling you what to do at any moment.

If you are unable to attend we can arrange for you to apply on your behalf. If you need your certificate and you don’t know how, a Campussing assistant can help you to obtain it quickly and easily. Hire this service and don’t worry about it, live a smart mobility!


There are two optional additional services that are closely related to the request for a certificate or document that we can perform for you:

  1. Legalization of the document: if you are going to need the document legalized, we can obtain the legalization of the document as soon as we obtain the requested certificate. If you want us to process the legalization of this certificate, you can select it in the product drop-down above.
  2. Sworn translation: if you also need the sworn translation of the document we obtain and legalize, we can process it by standard procedure (within 5 working days) or by urgent procedure (between 24h and 48h) from the moment we obtain the legalized certificate. The price varies if it is standard or express service. If you are interested in both, please indicate it in the drop-down menu above. We can do the sworn translation into any language that has a sworn translation. Contract it now and don’t worry about it!

Hiring the legalization and sworn translation at the same time as the document request will significantly speed up the process allowing you to have it in your hands much sooner.


As soon as we receive your service request for the processing of obtaining a certificate, a Campussing assistant will review it and contact you to confirm that we will start with the processing, and if necessary request additional information or documentation.

We always try to complete the process in the shortest time possible because this benefits us, but since it is a process that does not depend entirely on us, but on the administration, we cannot specify the time to obtain the final document. Keep in mind that in these times of changes after the COVID19 pandemic, the procedures before the General Registries can take more than 4 weeks.

But if there is a team that will try to have it in the shortest possible time, that is the Campussing team, dedicated to the processing of documents that works constantly with the challenge of giving the fastest response to each process and get your document in the shortest possible time to meet internal objectives. “Walk doing it right and fast” is the motto of our local registry department.

Formalize the service

To contract this service formally and so that we can carry out the formalities quickly, it will be necessary to carry out two steps:

  1. Contracting: load the service in your shopping cart and finalise the purchase.
  2. Information: send us the “Obtaining single status certificate form” that you will find below completed.

If you complete only one of them, your Campussing assistant will have to ask you to complete the other one afterwards in order for us to start processing it. But if you do both now, contracting and information, you will speed up your process by making it easier for us to manage it, as we will start as soon as we receive your request.


    Type of spinster certificate you need:

    Did the birth occur outside Spain?:

    Number of copies required

    Do you require urgent service?:

    When you need it:

    Attach PDF (maximum 4MB), attach previous certificates if you have them or documents you consider of interest

    In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data you provide through this form will be processed by Campussing, in order to manage your request and send you more detailed information.For more information, please consult the PRIVACY POLICY.

    I have read and accept the PRIVACY POLICY from the website of

    I wish to receive commercial communications about Campussing's services and products.