Obtaining a report on the schooling of minors

In some immigration processes it is necessary to justify the schooling of minors between 6 and 16 years of age in their care.



The report on the schooling of minors may be presented by foreigners who have minors in their care in Spain who are of compulsory school age (6 to 16 years old) when applying for:

  • The renewal of a residence permit.
  • A long-term residence permit.
  • A modification of a residence situation due to exceptional circumstances to a residence or residence and work situation or to a residence with an exception to the work permit.

The report must be requested from the competent authority in the Autonomous Community where the dependent child is attending school. If you would like us to process it for you at Campussing, we are at your disposal, do not hesitate, book this service and don’t worry about it.