Obtaining a Hague apostille for legalisation of documents from signatory countries

Service consisting of obtaining the Hague Apostille for all those documents that need to be legalised and come from countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention. We take care of the complete processing of the legalisation of the document, obtaining the Apostille that validates it.



Through the so-called Hague Apostille, a country signatory to the 12th Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation of Foreign Public Documents of 5 October 1961 (Apostille Convention) recognises the legal effectiveness of a public document issued in another country signatory to this Convention.

The single legalisation procedure known as apostille consists of placing on the public document itself, or an extension thereof, an Apostille or annotation certifying the authenticity of the signature of public documents issued in a country that is a signatory to the Convention and which are to take effect in another country that is a signatory to the Convention. The signatory countries to the Apostille Convention therefore recognise the authenticity of documents that have been issued in other countries and bear the Apostille.

Hague Convention Countries

In the product configuration drop-down menu, above, you will find the “Country of issue of the document” and “Country of destination of the document” drop-down menu. In both cases, the drop-down list contains the countries that are party to the Hague Convention. If the country of issue of the document and the country where you must present it are in the drop-down list, it means that you can obtain the Hague Apostille and that you do not have to carry out the general legalisation. If both countries are not in the drop-down list, you will have to carry out the general legalisation.

Campussing can process both the Hague Apostille and the Legalisation of your documents. If a document is issued in a Hague Convention country and you need to legalise it in order to present it in another Hague Convention country, you will need to request the apostille of the document and it will be valid and recognised in the destination country.

If you have to present the document in a country that is not a signatory to the Hague Convention, you will have to legalise it at origin or destination. If you are already in the country of destination where you have to present the document, in order to legalise it, you will need to have the Hague stamp affixed at the corresponding consulate but from your office of origin. If you want us to take care of everything, you can contract this service and we will coordinate and process your Apostille or legalisation if necessary.

Save time and money and avoid headaches and headaches. Live a comfortable and intelligent mobility!


There is an optional additional service that is closely related to obtaining the Apostille of the HAya on a document and that we can perform for you once obtained additionally, this is the:

  • Sworn translation: if you also need the sworn translation of the document we obtain and legalize, we can process it by standard procedure (within 5 working days) or by urgent procedure (between 24h and 48h) from the moment we obtain the legalized certificate. The price varies if it is standard or express service. If you are interested in both, please indicate it in the drop-down menu above. We can do the sworn translation into any language that has a sworn translation. Contract it now and don’t worry about it!

Having the sworn translation done at the same time as the Apostille application will significantly speed up the process allowing you to have the final documents much sooner to proceed with your legal formalities. Remember that it is advisable to make the sworn translation after obtaining the Apostille so that it is validated in the document and if you do not do so, the entity requesting the document will require you to translate it again.

Formalize the service

To contract this service formally and that we can make the arrangements with agility will be necessary to perform two steps:

Contracting: load the service in your shopping cart and finalize the purchase.
Information: send us the “Certificate Obtaining Form” that you will find below completed.

If you complete only one of them, your Campussing assistant will then ask you to complete the other one in order for us to start processing it. But if you do both now, contracting and information, you will speed up your process by making it easier for us since we will get started as soon as we receive your request.


    Type of marriage certificate you need

    Did the marriage take place outside Spain?

    Number of copies needed:

    Do you require urgent service?:

    When you need it for:

    Attach PDF (maximum 4MB), attach previous certificates if you have them or documents you consider of interest

    In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data you provide through this form will be processed by Campussing, in order to manage your request and send you more detailed information.For more information, please consult the PRIVACY POLICY.

    I have read and accept the PRIVACY POLICY from the website of

    I wish to receive commercial communications about Campussing's services and products.


    You may also like…