Obtaining a birth certificate
80,00€ – 520,00€
Service consisting of obtaining your birth certificate with which you can officially verify the existence of a birth, whether it occurred in Spain or abroad.
A Birth Certificate is a document that is issued at the request of the interested party in order to carry out any procedure.
The Certificate certifies that the birth is registered in the Birth Register, and is normally an extract that contains the essential data of the Birth Certificate: date and place of birth, names of the parents, etc.
Birth Certificates can be of 3 types:
- Extracts: which only attest the birth
- Literal: showing details of the parents, date and time. This is the most common.
- Multilingual: these are issued including another language for transactions abroad in countries covered by the Vienna Convention.
If you need your birth certificate and you don’t know how, a Campussing assistant can help you to obtain it quickly and easily. Hire this service and don’t worry about it, live a smart mobility!
At the moment of birth, at the moment of delivery, the medical team recorded the birth in the “birth certificate”. Today, the birth certificate is also known as a birth certificate or birth certificate, which is registered in the civil registry office by an official at the request of the parents of their children.
A Birth Certificate is a subsequent document, which is issued at the request of the interested party in order to carry out any procedure. The Certificate certifies that the birth is registered in the Register, and is normally an extract that contains the essential data of the Birth Certificate: date and place of birth, names of the parents, etc.
Uses of the document
The Birth Certificate is required for a multitude of procedures such as the most common examples, the application for a DNI or passport, the formalisation of marriage or partnership, access to a job abroad, obtaining a pension, separation from parents, access to an inheritance or enrolment in a school.
If you wish we can order it for you and send it to you, the normal service takes about 10 days but if you wish for an extra charge we can process it as a matter of urgency.
There are two optional additional services that are closely related to the request for a certificate or document that we can perform for you:
- Legalization of the document: if you are going to need the document legalized, we can obtain the legalization of the document as soon as we obtain the requested certificate. If you want us to process the legalization of this certificate, you can select it in the product drop-down above.
- Sworn translation: if you also need the sworn translation of the document we obtain and legalize, we can process it by standard procedure (within 5 working days) or by urgent procedure (between 24h and 48h) from the moment we obtain the legalized certificate. The price varies if it is standard or express service. If you are interested in both, please indicate it in the drop-down menu above. We can do the sworn translation into any language that has a sworn translation. Contract it now and don’t worry about it!
Hiring the legalization and sworn translation at the same time as the document request will significantly speed up the process allowing you to have it in your hands much sooner.
As soon as we receive your service request for the processing of obtaining a certificate, a Campussing assistant will review it and contact you to confirm that we will start with the processing, and if necessary request additional information or documentation.
We always try to complete the process in the shortest time possible because this benefits us, but since it is a process that does not depend entirely on us, but on the administration, we cannot specify the time to obtain the final document. Keep in mind that in these times of changes after the COVID19 pandemic, the procedures before the General Registries can take more than 4 weeks.
But if there is a team that will try to have it in the shortest possible time, that is the Campussing team, dedicated to the processing of documents that works constantly with the challenge of giving the fastest response to each process and get your document in the shortest possible time to meet internal objectives. “Walk doing it right and fast” is the motto of our local registry department.
To contract this service formally and so that we can carry out the formalities quickly, it will be necessary to carry out two steps:
- Ordering: load the service in your shopping cart and complete the purchase.
- Information: complete and send us the “Obtaining birth certificate form” that you will find below.
If you complete only one of them, your Campussing assistant will then ask you to complete the other one in order for us to start processing it. But if you do both of them now, contracting and information, you will speed up your process by making it easier for us since we will get started as soon as we receive your request.
FORM TO OBTAIN A BIRTH CERTIFICATE:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN FILLING IN THIS APPLICATION AND CONTRACTING OUR SERVICE!!!