The lack of knowledge of the requirements to be fulfilled to reside legally, as well as of the processes to follow to carry them out, causes delays in the processing. Avoid unnecessarily visiting the different administrations and institutions several times to formalize the processes and let us organize everything for you.
All the local registrations that we can formalize on your behalf will be formalized by us, avoiding the need for you to travel. But there are registrations and processes that require the interested party to go to the offices in person, such as some related to the processes of foreigners, police, and other administrations depending on the type of registration to be made. In these cases, we will take care of preparing all the documentation to be presented in each case, requesting the corresponding appointments that best suit you and upon your arrival at your destination so that if it is necessary for you to go, we have everything ready for you.
These are the local registrations that we include for you to choose the ones you consider necessary. To make use of this program, you must choose a minimum of 5 services and a maximum of 11 and you will be able to consult the price for your personalized program. Count the number of services you need and check the online quote above.
If you do not need a minimum of 5 services, we recommend that if you are interested, you book the service you require indicidually on the Campussing platform.
List of services included for your choice
- Obtaining the Initial Community Registration
- Obtaining the Community Registration Renewal
- Obtaining the initial Community Resident Card
- Renewal of the Community Resident Card
- Obtaining a Social Security liaison document
- Duplicate foreigner’s card due to loss or theft
- Application 030 Treasury (provisional CIF)
- Registration and census certificate
- Registration and cancellation at the consulate
- Registration and cancellation at the tax office
- Registration and deregistration at the medical center (health card)
- Inclusion of a dependent in the social security system
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of criminal record
- Birth and marriage certificate
- Certificate of social security coverage
- Declaration of entry
- Return authorization
- Invitation letter
- Request and coordination of document translations
- Application for 1 household supply: (telephone, water, gas, electricity etc ).
- If you need others, please let us know.
(sworn or simple and cotse translation not included in the program price).
Once you sign up for this service and your request is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to get started, plan and guide you with any questions you may have regarding the necessary mobility processes. We will inform you about the documentation you will need to have ready for your mobility, and where and how to request the ones you do not have. If we need documentation exclusively for the correct execution of the contracted service, you must provide it to us so that we can assist you in time and form.
In addition to the additional services detailed for this mobility program on the main page Campussing Programs: http://www.campussing.com/programa-movilidad-personas/ We offer you the following additional options that you could hire additionally.
- Accompaniment: If you would like us to accompany you to the appointments at the destination to guide you through the whole process, a Campussing assistant can accompany you and wait for you at the appointment place to assist you. Also, it is perfect if you do not speak Spanish so that he/she can translate or act as an interpreter. This service is available in Spanish or English.
- Transfers: if you wish, on the day of the appointment your Campussing assistant can also pick you up at a meeting point, if possible at your hotel or home and take you to the office where the appointment has been arranged, as long as it is within the same city. At the end of your appointment, he/she will take you back to the meeting point.
- Multilingual Attention Service: If you do not speak English or Spanish, or prefer to be attended in any other language, we can attend you in the language of your choice. This service must be requested upon quotation request and acceptance.
Reservation & Payment
The reservation of this mobility program or services on the Campussing platform is effective upon receipt of payment in our bank account. The price indicated on the website includes VAT or taxes corresponding to the country in which the service is provided.
This product may be cancelled up to one week in advance as long as Campussing has not started the formal processing of the product. Formal processing is understood as the moment in which we start the execution of the contracted service. Any management carried out, the sending of a personalized mail, a phone call, a displacement, the payment of a fee or other management carried out, will be sufficient proof of the beginning of the formal activity.
We offer flexible and fair conditions. Whenever applicable and contemplated in the cancellation policy, we will proceed with the refund. In addition, if it is not contemplated, but we consider it fair and opportune, we will also proceed to make a full or partial refund as appropriate. The refund will always be made by the same means by which the payment was made.
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: