Campussing designs and offers flexible programs of language courses and cultural training based on a professional assessment of the needs of each individual or displaced person.
– Implementation of language courses.
– Intercultural training program for adults and children.
– Individual, group or family training options.
– Courses taught by professionals with extensive experience.
– Practical application for study, work and social situations.
– Flexible and tailor-made packages according to the particular needs of each client.
– It boosts self-confidence and facilitates a faster adaptation of the displaced person.
The price for this program includes an intercultural program of 10 hours of duration to be carried out within a week, distributing the hours as best suits the displaced person (for example 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday or 5 consecutive hours 2 days a week), and may participate and be enhanced at no additional cost for all members of the family who wish to participate. The price of the service includes VAT.