This service is aimed at family members, children or spouses of foreign workers from a non-EU country. So that the worker with family, can have the support required to protect and care at all times of the immigration process of his family, ensuring their legal residence.
When the worker’s family moves to Spain to live with the selected worker, we have several possible scenarios:
- When the family moves to Spain with the worker from the beginning: for them, we can process the residence permit at the same time as for the worker, and in this case we call it “joint processing with the assignee”. Aimed at ensuring that they can travel at the same time and whose residence applications are processed in parallel.
- When the dependent family, children or spouse, will not be moving at the same time and the processing of their respective residence permits will be processed at another time, we call this “individual residence permit processing”.
We can process the initial application or the renewal of the permits of the members of the family at any time and with the greatest agility. Do not hesitate to ask us for this service and we will process it with the utmost agility so that they can reside legally from the beginning and at all times.
As soon as we receive your application, we will assign a Campussing assistant to your file and that of your family, who will inform the interested party at all times and throughout the process, before traveling, in the country of origin, throughout the process and upon arrival at destination. The Campsussing assistant will indicate all the steps to follow, organizing all the necessary documentation so that you can successfully complete the application and formalities in the shortest possible time. This service includes assistance and accompaniment from the moment of your application until you receive the resolution of your application. What are you waiting for? Hire it and live a smart mobility!
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: