Campussing designs and offers flexible programs, specifically designed to support the spouses and children of displaced persons upon arrival at their destination and at an initial stage. Moving to another country due to changes or needs other than one’s own is not always easy and sometimes involves difficulties that are often caused by unfamiliarity with the new city, the culture of the new country or the lack of friendships. We provide a very enjoyable and practical program that provides cultural and social knowledge in English or Spanish in order to facilitate the landing and inclusion in the new destination.
- Implementation of welcome and support courses.
- Intercultural training program for adults and children.
- Individual or family and group training options.
- Participating in meetings with other family members who have just arrived at the destination allows, in addition to knowing similar situations, in many cases the possibility of meeting people with whom you can get along.
- Courses taught by professionals with extensive experience.
- Practical application for study, work and social situations.
- Flexible and tailor-made packages according to the particular needs of each client.
- It boosts self-confidence and facilitates a faster adaptation of the displaced person.
- The price for this program includes an intercultural program of 10 hours of duration to be carried out within a week, distributing the hours as best suits the displaced person (for example 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday or 5 consecutive hours 2 days a week), and may participate and be enhanced at no additional cost for all members of the family who wish to participate. The price of the service includes VAT.