This application must be made by the non-EU foreigner in person. If he/she is a minor, his/her parents, guardians or duly accredited representative must make the application at the Spanish diplomatic mission or consular office in whose demarcation the foreigner resides.
Campussing will provide you with all the support with the formalization of this process:
- While you are in your country of origin, coordinating the whole process with you.
- If necessary and needed, with the institution with which you want to volunteer in Spain, verifying for your safety everything that is necessary to ensure your immigration process, stay in Spain and internship in destination.
- In Spain, we can carry out as part of this process all the necessary steps being the Campussing assistant assigned to your file, your representative in Spain to carry out those steps you need. In this way we can verify in situ all those aspects that you consider beforehand, both of the immigration process and with the Institution with which you will collaborate, given that sometimes the change of schedule and the hustle and bustle of the day to day significantly delay the processes.
- If necessary, we can coordinate a face-to-face meeting with the Spanish host institution on your behalf.
- Once the permit is granted, we can help you with the mobility to Spain, and as part of the application process for a stay as a volunteer, we will help you with your travels to Spain for periods longer than 6 months, to apply for and obtain your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), requesting for you the corresponding appointment for your application, preparing all the documentation to be presented and accompanying you the day of the appointment for the fingerprinting and formal application of the TIE which is a mandatory procedure to reside legally if you are going to stay for more than 6 months.
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: