If you wish to carry out a non-working internship for more than three months in an official Spanish institution, you are a non-EU or non-EU national and you want to complete your procedures in the shortest possible time, we recommend that you contract this service so that a Campussing assistant can help you with the entire mobility process. This service includes support before traveling to Spain, i.e. in your country of origin or residence.
With this service we will inform you and help you to prepare all the documentation you need and to get the authorization you need, indicating the steps to follow, and giving you support with the processing of any document. We will provide you with ways to speed up the whole process of your authorization, offering you tricks that we know thanks to our many years of experience. In addition, we will accompany you and help you with the obtaining of your residence permit for studies from Spain and once granted we will help you with the processing of the visa in your country.
As soon as we have your visa we will organize for your arrival in Spain, all the appointments that are necessary to facilitate your arrival and incorporation, and among them, we will make the request and processing of the appointment for fingerprinting and obtaining your Identification Card for Foreigners, something very important since it is a mandatory requirement that you must complete to reside legally upon your arrival in Spain. What are you waiting for? Hire him and live a smart mobility!
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: