Application for registration with the Inland Revenue (Mod. 036)

This consists of filing Form 036 with the Tax Authorities to report the registration in the census of taxpayers. Let us help you and don’t worry about it.

From: 200,00


Any company or entity resident or not in Spain that is going to carry out an economic activity in Spain or that pays income subject to withholding or payment on account here must notify the Tax Authorities of its registration in the census of taxpayers.

Individuals who do not act as a businessperson or professional but who obtain income subject to VAT (such as those who lease business premises) must also register using form 036, which is generally used to report their obligations to the Tax Agency. Persons or entities that pay income subject to withholding are also included in the census.

Once you have contracted this service and your order has been formalised, your Campussing assistant will contact you to answer any questions you may have, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents that we will need for the correct execution of the service!


If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: