If you already have a residence permit in a member country of the European Union, if you wish to study in Spain for more than three months, if you are a non-EU or non-EU national and you want to study in Spain, either to study or to complete part of your studies in Spain, this is the service you need to be able to make a legal stay.
We can make the application whether you are in your country of origin, a member country of the EU or upon your arrival in Spain. We recommend that you contract this service so that a Campussing assistant will contact you immediately and can help and guide you through the immigration process for your mobility. This service includes support prior to traveling to Spain, i.e. in your country of origin or residence, as well as upon arrival at your destination. Once your Campussing assistant knows your situation, he/she will be able to plan and coordinate with you the best way to obtain the service in the shortest time possible.
With this service we will inform you and help you to get and prepare all the documentation you need, indicating the steps to follow, and giving you support with the processing of any document. We will provide you with ways to speed up the whole process of your authorization, offering you tricks that we know thanks to our years of experience. As soon as we have your authorization of stay for study purposes granted and if your stay in Spain is longer than 6 months, we will arrange the appointments of foreigners in Spain to which you must go to complete your immigration process, such as the appointment for fingerprinting and obtaining your Identification Card for Foreigners. This is a mandatory requirement that you must complete in order to reside legally upon your arrival in Spain. What are you waiting for? Hire him and live a smart mobility!
- We take care of the whole process from start to finish, from the moment you hire it until you get it.
- We prepare all the documentation required for the correct processing of the necessary permit.
- We guide and assist you throughout the whole process, from the application to the resolution.
- We request and organize all the necessary appointments and prior arrangements that may be required.
- This service includes us making the formal application for this permit in Spain. In those cases in which the procedure, for any reason, requires the application to be made in the country of residence of the displaced person, your Campussing assistant will advise you by providing online support (email/phone) throughout the application process.
- In addition, we will take care of making all the necessary appointments in Spain to complete this procedure, trying, whenever possible, to organise these appointments according to your personal commitments.
- We will keep a close eye on the status and monitoring of the process from the moment we start working until it is obtained.
- Your Campsussing assistant will inform you of the steps to be followed at all times and coordinate the entire process, making the process and obtaining it quick and easy for you.
Book it now and don’t worry about it!!
Once you contract this service and your order is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to guide you with any questions you may have regarding the documentation to be submitted, as well as to inform you of the whole process and ask you for the documents we will need for the correct execution of the service.
Don’t worry, we will prepare and complete all the documents, forms and applications that need to be submitted to complete the process correctly. In addition, we will take care of requesting and coordinating the necessary appointments with the administration, trying whenever possible, to make an appointment on a day and time that suits you. We take care of everything!
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: