We offer you the possibility of having a personal assistant who, in the event of an emergency situation, the displaced person has a contact telephone number and a personal assistant who is available at all times, and who can provide on-site support if the incident occurs in the destination city and whenever necessary.
Therefore Campussing will provide 24 hour assistance in two blocks of coverage:
- Telematic: with telephone and email assistance.
- Presential: whenever there is a contemplated cause, which requires urgent displacement or accompaniment to the displaced person and in the contracted destination city.
- 24-hour contact telephone number available to the displaced person and family members in their country of origin, so that they can contact Campussing whenever there is an emergency situation or need.
- Attention and support to queries on call or via email.
- Face-to-face assistance when one of the following emergencies arises:
Emergency medical care requirement.Vital Risk: illness and hospitalization after an accident or similar. When police intervention is required. When the intervention of a person in charge is necessary for the resolution of an incident or communication to third parties.
Once you sign up for this service and your request is formalized, your Campussing assistant will contact you to get started, plan and guide you with any questions you may have regarding the necessary mobility processes. We will inform you about the documentation you will need to have ready for your mobility, and where and how to request the ones you do not have. If we need documentation exclusively for the correct execution of the contracted service, you must provide it to us so that we can assist you in time and form.
If you have doubts about this product and you are looking for other options, access our consultation and quotation form by clicking on the following button: