Non-EU Researchers Guide -3M

According to your selection, the displaced person can only travel to Spain with a short-stay visa, which must be obtained before traveling.

If you wish, we can accompany you and help you from this moment on with  Obtaining your short stay visa for Spain.  In addition, we recommend you to consult the services that can help you in the mobility process.