Non-EU researchers guide stay +3M for other purposes not menctioned

According to his or her selection, the displaced person must apply for a temporary residence and work permit and obtain a residence and work visa, which must be processed before traveling to Spain.

We can help you from this moment on to process your residence and work permit for research as well as to  obtain your residence and work visa for Spain (RtLD Cuenta ajena).

In addition, if the displaced is going to stay for more than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can arrange for your arrival and in record time: the the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), the processing of your registration and census certificate, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination and much more.