Non-EU researchers guide +3M stay to participate in a project as researcher

According to their selection, the displaced researcher must apply for a temporary residence and work permit and obtain a research visa, which must be processed before traveling to Spain.

We can help you from this moment on to process your residence and work permit for research as well as to Obtain your residence and work visa for Spain España (RtLD Cuenta ajena).

In addition, if the transferee is going to stay for more than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can arrange for your arrival and in record time:  the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), the processing of your registration and census certificate, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination and much more.