Non-EU researchers guide +3M stay to work in the Public Sector

According to his or her selection, the displaced researcher is exempt from applying for a work permit, but will have to obtain a residence and work visa that must be processed before traveling to Spain.

We can help you from this moment to obtain your Residence and Work Visa for Spain (RtLD Cuenta ajena).

In addition, if the displaced is going to stay for more than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can arrange for your arrival and in record time: the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  su Tarjeta de Identificación de Extranjero (TIE), la tramitación de su alta y certificado de empadronamiento, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination and much more.