Would you like to do an internship in Spain?
We have vacancies in different sectors and training levels
Improve your resume to get a good job
Gain international professional experience
Build or expand your network of contacts
Live abroad and get to know a unique culture
We find for you the internship you need now!
We offer you a personalized internship search service in Spain.
For students of vocational training or Dual vocational trainingF.P. We have collaboration agreements with companies that will welcome you with the commitment to actively participate in your training process.
For university students who want to do an internship recognized by their university. We take care of coordinating everything with you, your university and the host company.
For those who want to acquire research experience. With the possibility of predoctoral or postdoctoral practical mobility in reference research centers.
How to contract our internship search service
Set up your service
Confirm the internship you want: duration, educational level, area of knowledge and destination city.
Get an instant quote for your service and book it online – it’s easy, secure and convenient!
Once formalized, our team will contact you, the service is up and running!
Your assistant is looking for your internship and will soon inform you of the options he/she has for you.
Some of the areas in which we offer you internships are
For more job opportunities in the future, gain international experience now.
If you want to do an internship recognized by your educational institution, i.e. curricular internships or quality extracurricular internships in Spain, we recommend you to search through our platform and contract our personalized internship search service. You only have to choose the type of internship and area of knowledge you want, the duration of your stay and the period in which you would like to do it and we will find it for you. With our internship service, gaining international experience is simple and convenient. In addition, we facilitate the whole process of mobility between countries.
What two service options do we offer?
We offer you an internship search service that includes the search, follow-up and supervision of the internship and a 360° comprehensive service that also helps you with personalized support to the mobility process and includes:
- The search for the internship.
- An online interview with your Campussing mentor. Tell us your preferences.
- Comprehensive help and support, from start to finish, with personalized attention.
- Advice and support to obtain the visa and all the legal requirements you must comply with.
- Online language course (Spanish / English), preparatory to what you need to know for your internship.
- An information package: receive useful information and tips about the Spanish work culture and lifestyle, and much more.
- Help with arranging a tailor-made insurance policy.
- Help with identifying short or long term accommodation.
- Preparation of all training and internship agreements.
At your arrival
- Pick up at the airport and transfer to your accommodation.
- 2 nights of accommodation are included upon arrival.
- If you don’t have a long term accommodation for the whole stay at your arrival, we help you to find one.
- Welcome meeting at your arrival so that you can spend your first days in Spain with the help of the Campussing team.
- Advice and support with the legal formalities at your destination.
- Help with opening a bank account.
- Help with the registration of census registration.
- Help with the application for the social security number.
- Help with the processing and formalization of your immigration permits and immigration formalities required for your profile in Spain.
- Help with immigration procedures so that you are up to date and reside legally at all times.
- Accompaniment to immigration appointments.
- Travel bag.
- In some cases monthly financial assistance.
- Supervision visits: you will have periodic supervisions with your internship supervisor to evaluate the progress you are making together.
- Ongoing monitoring and supervision: you will have one-on-one sessions with your mentor to evaluate goals and progress.
- Regular internship evaluation reports.
- 24/7 emergency contact phone number. If you have an emergency during your stay, you will not be alone and if you need to contact us at any time.
- Certificate of completion of internships.
- Certificate of training and knowledge acquired.
- Language certificate.
- References from your supervisor and host institution.
- Final Campussing report.
The price of the service varies depending on the type of internship, training level, duration, sector, type of vacancy and the profile of the beneficiary. In the case of applicants who have a residence permit to travel to Spain, we offer a personalized service of internship search only, without mobility support.
In order to maximize the return on investment, many vacancies offer a financial or living allowance or a travel allowance or other benefits such as accommodation at the destination, meals or transportation.
If we do not find the requested practice we will refund your money.
Keep in mind that…
- We have agreements with large, medium and small companies.
- Most vacancies will give you a minimum remuneration or a monthly travel allowance.
- We provide you with comprehensive mobility assistance.
- You can finance the service without interest
- We have vacancies all over Spain.
- You tell us what you are looking for and we find the vacancy. Whenever we can we give the applicant several options to choose from.
- At the end of the internship some students get a contract.
Information for educational institutions and companies
PARTICIPATION IN PREPARATION
We guarantee constant communication. If the mobility program has not been created, we can help you with its design if you wish. Our team of experts can guide you on the requirements to be met in Spain to ensure success.
We carry out programs focused on developing key capabilities for the student’s training and the improvement of their professional future. We guarantee the delivery of added value in each program so that the experience acquired by the student is unique.
EXTENSIVE LOCAL NETWORK
We collaborate with companies, academic and research institutions from all over Spain, which act as student receivers and which have been selected for their quality according to their sector and area of knowledge.
You can always rely on Campussing in any situation. We provide you with quality vacancies and a flexible and understanding contact team that takes care of everything. We accompany you throughout the entire mobility process.
Reasons for doing an internship in Spain
These are some of the thousands of reasons.
Spain is the second safest country in the world.
82 million tourists a year choose Spain for their vacations.
It is the country with the second largest number of tourists and the second largest number of hotels in the world.
It is the fourth most used destination for the organization of business meetings.
Spanish is the official language in 21 countries, 19 of which are in Latin America.
More than 550 million people speak Spanish. By 2050 there will be 754 million.
Around 20 million students worldwide study Spanish.
First country to receive ERASMUS+ students and 9th for international students.
Its educational system has 82 universities, of which 50 are public and 32 are private.
It has 232 university campuses, 21 of which are campuses of university excellence.
20 universities are in the world top 50. Of these, 4 are in the top 10 and 9 in the top 20.
The university education offer in English consists of 283 bachelor’s degrees and 508 master’s degrees.
Fourth country in the world in renewable energy patent applications.
The first European country and the fourth in the world in biotech agriculture.
Second European country and ninth in the world in automobile production. Leader in the industrial vehicle manufacturing industry.
In general terms, the cost of living in Spain is lower than in our European neighbors.
For its gastronomic excellence. Spain has more than 190 Michelin-starred restaurants.
Third country in the world in terms of World Heritage Sites.
Fifth leading country in the world in biochemistry and molecular biology.
It is the world leader in electric vehicle technology.