Non-EU students guide +3M stay to study

In accordance with your selection, the displaced person must apply for a residence permit and a study visa, which must be processed before traveling.

We can help you from this moment on to process the Application for Authorization of Stay for studies in Spain and also the Obtain your Residence Visa for Spain (RtLD Non lucrative ). If you want to consult other permits for students you can do it below. We know the processes and we can get your study permit in a comfortable, simple and safe way, get it and don’t worry about it!!

In addition, if the student is going to stay longer than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can process for your arrival and in record time:  the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), the processing of your registration and census certificate, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination and much more.