Non EU students guide for -3M

According to your selection, the displaced person can only travel to Spain with a short-stay visa that must be applied for before traveling.

If you wish, we can accompany you and help you from this moment on to obtain your short term visa for Spain.  We recommend you to know the mobility programs we have designed for students and especially for short term stays, which we believe will help you to have everything ready in record time.