Non-EU investors guide: +3M stays for investment

According to his or her selection, the displaced person must apply for a temporary residence and work permit and obtain a residence and work visa, which must be processed before traveling to Spain.

Podemos ayudarle desde este momento a tramitar tanto la solicitud del permiso de trabajo y residecia para inversores a como otros permisos que le puedan aplicar, así como a tramitar la Obtención de su Visado de residencia y trabajo para España .

In addition, if the displaced is going to stay for more than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can arrange for your arrival and in record time: the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), la processing of your registration and census certificate, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination, the search for accommodation and much more.