EU -3M Researchers Guide

According to the selection, the displaced person can travel to Spain with their identification card or valid European passport.

As the duration of the mobility is less than or equal to 3 months, we recommend that the person moving to Spain obtain the European Health Insurance Card or a Temporary Health Insurance that covers the displaced during the entire stay. If you wish, we can make it easier for you to obtain it.