EU Student Guide +3M

According to your selection, the displaced person may travel to Spain with their identification card or valid European passport.

As the duration of the mobility is longer than 3 months, we recommend that the transferee obtain a European Health Insurance Card or a Temporary Health Insurance that covers him/her for the duration of the stay.

In addition, for stays of more than 3 months, is necessary to process in Spain: – The Certificate of registration or inscription as a European citizen in Spain.. – The foreigner identification number (NIE). – Application for the census certificate – Other local registries. If you wish, we can help you to obtain these and much more.