Non-EU researchers guide +3M stay for study

In accordance with his or her selection, the displaced person must apply for a residence permit and a study visa, which must be processed before traveling to Spain.

We can help you from this moment to Obtain your Residence and Work Visa for Spain (RtLD Cuenta ajena).

In addition, if the student is going to stay longer than 6 months, it will be mandatory to comply with other Legal Requirements:

If you wish, we can help you and have everything ready to meet your needs immediately. We can arrange for your arrival and in record time: the application for your Foreigner Identification Number (NIE),  your Foreigner Identification Card (TIE), the processing of your registration and census certificate, the opening of a bank account, and the formalization of local registrations at destination and much more.